Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Long days, more to come!

I have been living in the catacombs for the past few days. No, not real catacombs, the ones found in the basement of the communications building, where the labyrinth of computers and editing suites exists. If you haven't figured it out by now, I've been editing. A lot. Someone doesn't want me to ever be finished with DEEP Impact.

On another note, I got a callback from an agency: Locke Management. I am meeting with them tomorrow, or today rather (It's evidently after midnight -- surprise surprise)! So we'll see how that goes. There was probably something else I was going to write about, but it's getting late and my brains are cooked from staring at a monitor all day. This is a lucky day indeed, usually I let you eat my brains raw. Dig in.

No comments:

Post a Comment