Saturday, June 20, 2009

My first set of valiant verbiage, mumbo jumbo, and crumpets.

I was always destined to cross the threshold into the dark and evil void of blogdom. Even as an amoeba I absorbed the ones and zeros of the cosmos. So now I am to begin an elaborate journey of vocabulary and intrigue; divulging the deepest secrets of the universe, and confronting time itself. Or is that grime itself? 5-dimensional objects are pretty.

So Internet, are you ready to hear what I have to say? Shall I brain dump all over your new rug? Don't worry, you can clean it up later.

Bare in mind that you are not crazy. None of what I just said makes any sense. At all. But I said it because right now I have nothing better to do, but say random nonsense on the internet. My next post will be my review of the XPA-1 Monoblock amplifiers from Emotiva.

No comments:

Post a Comment